Saturday, July 24, 2010

Packing Day!

We had a lot of rain yesterday, Friday, so I wasn't able to spread things out in the driveway and do my final sort for what I'm going to take with me on the trip. Today it's a deliciously sunny day with what feels like 80% humidity, so today it will be!

I sneaked up to my garden on Thursday morning and got some last photos of the plots all mulched and put to rest for the remainder of the summer and fall:

Marie and I got some shots this morning so I actually have a bicycle-ly photo to upload!

At first the camera lens had condensation from all the rain yesterday, which yielded some interesting (artistic?) photos:

After standing with the lens in the sunlight for a couple minutes, all the moisture evaporated.
After I do my final sort I'll do a run up to my storage unit and put away some last minute things like my laptop and extra clothes that I've been wearing the past week that I won't be traveling with.

With this new camera (A Canon Powershot G11) it has some funky features like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment